Itchy Eyes? Meet the Invisible Enemies.
Did you know there are thousands of allergens in every cubic yard of air? Pollen, ragweed, and grass are the triggers we might think of first. But you don't have to set foot outdoors to have your day ruined by itchy allergy eyes. Pet dander and animal hair are among the most common indoor allergens. That's why there's Pataday. Pataday is made to relieve the itch caused by these everyday culprits—both indoor and out.
Prescription strength Pataday features the ingredient doctors prescribe most for itchy allergy eyes. And now, no prescription is needed. How does Pataday work? Pataday works two ways. It goes to work on mast cells in the eye. (Mast cells house the histamines that make your eyes itch.) Pataday stabilizes the mast cells, preventing them from releasing histamines. Pataday also blocks histamines that have already been released from attaching to the histamine (H1) receptors in the eye, breaking the chain of allergic reaction. Less histamines means less allergy eye itch!
Pataday is the first once daily eye allergy itch relief drop that's available without a prescription. A single drop of Pataday Once Daily Relief works directly on the cells that make your eyes itch. It's fast relief that lasts all day.
- One drop. Once a day.
- Works fast.
- #1 Doctor-Prescribed Eye Allergy Itch Relief Ingredient.
- Pataday Once Daily Relief provides eye allergy itch relief up to 16 hours
- Can be used for eye allergy itch relief year-round for both indoor and outdoor allergies.
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to pollen.
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to ragweed.
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to grass.
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to animal hair.
- Provides relief of itchy eyes due to dander.
- Approved for children ages 2 and older.
- Active ingredient: Olopatadine (0.2%).
- For external use only.
- Only for use in the eye.
- Remove contact lenses before using Pataday, then wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting lenses.
- Available for purchase without having to visit a healthcare professional.
Health Concern: Allergy Itchy Eyes
Inactive Ingredients: Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride 0.01%, povidone, dibasic sodium phosphate, sodium chloride, edetate disodium, hydrochloric acid/sodium hydroxide (adjust pH), and purified water. Active Ingredients: Olapatadine (0.2%)
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Olopatadine (0.2%) (Equivalent to Olopatadine Hydrochloride 0.222%). Purpose: Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride (0.01%), Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Edetate Disodium, Hydrochloric Acid/Sodium Hydroxide (Adjust pH), Povidone, Purified Water, and Sodium Chloride.
Instructions: Instructions: Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Put 1 drop in the affected eye(s) once daily, no more than once per day Children under 2 years of age: Consult a doctor Do not use: - if solution changes color or becomes cloudy - if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product - to treat contact lens related irritation When using this product: - do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination - remove contact lenses before use - wait at least 10 minutes before reinserting contact lenses after use - replace cap after each use.